Sunday, April 25, 2010

WOOHOO!

WOOHOO is the best way for me to describe how my walk went today. I walked 2 1/2 laps today without resting! I walked the track at WVMC again and it was a great day for a walk. Nice and sunny, not too warm, not too cold. There was also a really cute older couple walking on the track. He had his cane and held her hand and it was just so sweet. I hope Josh and I are still walking like that when we are old and wrinkly!

I think I just might meet my goal! How about three laps without resting next?

April 25 Summary:
Miles walked: 1
Rests: ONLY 1 time, after 2 1/2 laps!
When: 2:33 pm to 3:06 pm
Where: Willamette Valley Medical Center public track
Weather: Sunny, mid 60s, slight breeze
Walking partner: This American Life podcast on iPod (listened to this fascinating program about automakers like GM and how corrupt some of the unions used to be and how that affects the production of cars. It's called NUMMI and aired on March 28 if you want to find it on their website).

1 comment: