Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pedometer!

I finally bought myself a pedometer today! So now I can actually go walking somewhere other than a track and know how far I walked! I bought it at a perfect time too because I was extremely skeptical that the 1 Mile Walk with Leslie Sanone was actually one mile. So, I set it to track distance, and guess what. It was most definitely NOT a mile! I had to sit out for a few minutes (just 2) but my pedometer still read .36 of a mile. Not that the pedometer is 100% accurate (it did cost only $14) but I highly doubt that sitting out for two minutes really affected it that much. So, sorry Leslie, I don't believe you!















But, it was still a good workout. Janna joined me today and even she admitted it 13 minutes into it that it was harder than she thought. Still, not my choice of workout.

I wish it would stop raining so I can go back outside!

April 27 Summary:
Miles walked: .36 of a mile
Rests: one, with 6 minutes to go, and rested 2 minutes
Where: Inside my apartment
Weather: Outside, rainy and cold. Inside, dry.
Walking partner: Leslie Sanone (Exercise TV)
and Janna

No comments:

Post a Comment