Friday, September 24, 2010

calling any stray exercise bikes, ellipticals or treadmills!

Since the rain began last week, I'm realizing how the weather is going to start really affecting my commute rate.  I am definitely a fair-weather biker/walker, so braving the rain and snow is not exactly worth it to me.

So...I'm thinking it may be time to find an indoor exercise machine. And because I'm into the whole "recycling" gig, I am officially offering anyone who owns an elliptical, stationery bike or treadmill they don't want, a chance to sell (or give) it to me!

We don't have a lot of room in our little apartment, but I'm pretty sure we can squeeze one into the corner of our office/storage room/library/laundry ironing & drying room.

So if any of you out there has an elliptical/exercise bike/treadmill or similar workout machine that you'd like to get rid of, we'd be happy to pick it up and give it a good home (provided it's in the state of Oregon and isn't more than 100 miles away...)

Until then, I'll keep riding and walking, weather permitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment